Sunday, August 28, 2005

it should be good

so back in my little appartment with Marylou. I've been here 24hours and already I miss home... I went to a Charlie Chaplin exposition with Aurélie in the afternoon and ended up baking at her place and sleep there. I took the opportunity to bake because at least SHE has a real oven... I'm stuck with an easy bake oven! ah! anyway, so lemon soufflé and chocolate banana cake, her picks. They turned out not so bad considering we didn't have a scale and that the oven was turned on to broil...!
Everything is pretty much closed on sunday, but the outdoor markets are up. I'll go and see what I could eat today, there's no food in the house!

1 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

I'm glad your baking wasn't scorched.
I don't think I need to remind Camilla about living on St. Urbain with an oven that only broiled... I moved in after her and cried over many a burnt batch of Madeleines.

7:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home