Wednesday, September 07, 2005

In 3 days...

So I tasted the white truffle-hazelnut macaron of Pierre Hermé, and I don't think it's my thing... maybe because I'm not a mushroom fan to start with, but none of my coworkers like it either, so maybe I'm not that off... Staying with the Olive Oil macaron as being my favorite. Nothing new besides that on the food side. As for paris in general, well I've been to a very interesting exposition at the Centre Georges Pompidou on design. They call it D-Day. New efficient practical solutions for third-world countries, and today's design in general. I don't think I ever stayed so long in a museum before. Anyway, for 5euros, totally worth it. I also went to the Palais de Tokyo yesterday. Interesting, but sometimes I don't get contemporary art... I'm ashamed... but I guess I just let it go and not try to understand, just enjoy.
I also went to the only used english book store in Paris in the 6th, and got a Hemingway book. I try to alternate with some of Marylou's french classics... I can't loose my english!!!
OMG, my sister is getting married in 3 days!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:40 p.m.  
Blogger Matthew V said...

You're sister's getting married?? Since when??

8:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oui le centre Pompidou est vraiment fabuleux...on y découvre de nouvelles expositions et c'est toujours fascinant...

11:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home