Friday, September 16, 2005

Le lard lyrique

So I go to the CIDJ, a center for young people in Paris, and I'm in front of a white board with names of plays and dates. I finally choose, le Lard Lyrique, randomly of course because I don't know any of the theaters listed or any of these plays/shows -there,s so many!-, and get Aurélie and Julien to come with me. hey, it's free tickets! the Mairie de Paris gives out theater places for free or max 10 euros for people -28. Anyway, so it ended up being one great hour. In a little cafe-theatre, we were maybe 12 people watching this oversize woman(you may think she's a man at first sight), talking an interacting with her small audiance. It was HIIILAAAAAAARIOUSSSSSSSSS! now I want to go every week!

So the new collection came out at work, called once again DÉSIRS. A lot of work! It's fun that we change the products. A new passionfruit, ginger, pinneaple chocolate tart. Really pretty, and good! It's the only new thing for me... The mont-blanc will fallow. I'll try and borrow my roomates camera and take pictures!

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew V said...

That's a hilarious name for a club, by the way.

8:59 p.m.  
Blogger Mapie said...

I think that might just be the greatest thing about Paris. Theater-cafes.
They just don't make them like that anywhere else.
Profite de ton temps parisien, steph, j'aimerais bien avoir des petits plaisirs comme ça ici....
You lucky dog.

3:27 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'est bien les cafés théiatre à Paris mais je n'y allais pas souvent malheureusement...

11:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home