Monday, January 30, 2006

at least they are trying...


It was last sunday, a great nice day as you can see. It was just so plesant to get off work at the schuduled time for once! it's 11am and I see people playing hockey at the place St-Sulpice across my work! I just stayed there watched them for a while. Other people were taking pictures, I guess you don't see hockey players very often in Paris! It made me feel a bit like home, but not quite: no ice, no rink, no skates... just playing with a historical backround. (at least they are trying...) Then I walked to the jardin du Luxembourg and found this New-Zealand restaurant where they had brunch. In Paris the brunch is a very trendy new thing, but they don't know how it's done(sorry!). A croissant with orange juice and fruit salad, and a hard boiled egg is not what I call brunch.(at least they are trying...) So I thought this english backround place would know a bit better, and they did. But I still haven't found a place with as good brunches as Réservoir on Duluth in Mtl. Surely the first place I'll go my first sunday back home!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

et quand est-ce que tu reviens?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
marie claude

12:19 a.m.  
Blogger johanne said...

dustys rue park et mont-royal est pas mal aussi pour les brunch mais le service est pas toujours efficace...

2:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home