Monday, November 28, 2005

I was on TV!

So a few weeks ago, a camera crew came over to the pastry lab, and filmed... I wasn't too conftable around the cameras, it was actually annoying, but now I'm happy they were there, I was on TV! haha! Not for long, and we don't really see my face, but I know it's me! I'm putting the PH sign on the Mont-Blancs. It passed on France 5 today and it will be on TV5 sometime soon I guess, so mom and dad, you can tape it! It's called Carte Postale Gourmande, and it was all about Pierre Hermé, pâtisserties. Anyway, just a tiny moment of fame for me here... hehe

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew V said...

Awesome. I want to be on television too. If you make it big with this, don't forget who your friends were, wink wink.

12:07 p.m.  
Blogger Mapie said...

enjoy it while it lasts sis. it's good to be on tv. don't feel weird when there's cameras around. you are great.
hope one day i get to see it.
i am so proud of you x x

3:23 p.m.  
Blogger Matthew V said...

En passant, pourquoi t'écris pas ton blog en français? C pe mon imagination mais j'ai l'impression que tu commences peu à peu à galliciser ton anglais dans tes posts.. Pas pour dire que c mauvais - ça donne du caractère ;)

6:33 p.m.  
Blogger Mapie said...

steph, steph!! tu ne posts plus!!
Ou es-tu?
on s'ennuie!! x xmp

4:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home