Sunday, January 15, 2006

Japanese food


Last week, Ayako,a japanese intern from Le Cordon Bleu Tokyo invited me to have dinner at her place. 'I cook japanese food' she said. I accepted with pleasure! it was really nice of her, and she really cooked quite a bit for 2 an it was good! Miso soup, natto, pork with leeks, and some kind of decomposition of sushi called chirashizusi: rice with veggies, raw salmon and chopped seaweed for decoration, よい!(good!) The conversation was limited, but we were both willing and made efforts to be understood(thank god she has one of those electronic translators!). matané!

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew V said...

Yeah, those electronic translators are great. I think I might need to buy a Chinese one. I can't carry around a big dictionary all the time.

bqska

4:30 a.m.  
Blogger appelsj said...

mmmmm... looks good!

11:42 p.m.  
Blogger michelle said...

Now I know what I'm going to make for dinner. So light and cleansing. I send kisses.

4:36 p.m.  
Blogger johanne said...

it looks good...and i would like to have one of those translator for thai language...

5:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home