Monday, April 10, 2006

Falafel please!


The Marais, also known as the 4th arrondissement, is one of my favorite areas to walk in. I've been many times and there's just so many little streets that you can't help but discover new things everytime. It's a hip quarter with a large gay community, many bars,restaurants and trendy shops. I used to spend more time in the Beaubourg area but never really got a chance to explore the Jewish area. Needless to say, that changed today. La Rue des Rosiers is where it's at. Jewish bakeries and restaurants everywhere. This(what I'm eating on the picture)was the best fallafel I have had in Paris, but I have to admit, it doesn't beat the place on St-Laurent corner des Pins at 2am! Although, I was told the best falafel and shawarma is in Ramat Gan, which is about 10 min outside of Tel-Aviv. I guess I'll have to verify that myself one day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home