Monday, October 10, 2005

ok ok, so busy last week! last weekend, Vanessa came down for 3 nights from Rennes. It was good to see her, we walked around, went to the 'puce', saw a movie... Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, alright I guess. She left on the monday afternon, and I was meeting Patrice and M. Beausoleil from les Chèvres at 7h15 for dinner. They invited me to a really nice place, Ze Kitchen with the old sous-chef of Guy Savoie. He uses a lot of spices, suttle but there. Really good, it was a very plesant evening. Then Pat was arriving tuesday morning! We met after my work and bumped into Patrice and M. Beausoleil! They were just comming out of the boutique. I hope they liked my tarts... So the week with Pat flew buy! It went really well, I tried to show hi as much as I could... Typical stuff like the Eiffel tower, arc de Triomphe, we walked a lot around little streets and gardens, Montmartre, Père Lachaise cemetery, we went to see a one man show for 1.5euros(!) and hung out. It was plaisant. It always feels good to have people from home come and visit.

Ze Kitchen Galerie, 4 rue des Grands Augustins, 75006

2 Comments:

Blogger Mapie said...

Pat....
the Pat I know?
You guys must have had a blast.

It is really nice when people you know come and visit, hun?
Yeah, I miss my people.
and you too. x x

3:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salut la soeur!
ouin, c'est cool d'avoir eu la visite de Pat! vous avez eu du fun? nice. :)

Ici, le w-e de l'action de grâce était bien amusant aussi.

later!
m-a xx

3:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home