Saturday, April 29, 2006

C'est fini

This morning was my last at PH...
I guess I'm not realizing that it's over. We had a drink after work for my departure. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to M. Hermé, but I,ll go by the boutique before I leave the country, Colette said he really wanted to say goodbye.

I'm going to miss it. Really.
This was a wonderful experience. The hard times are when I learned the most. I feel so accomplished, and what is great is that I want to learn and do many more things, and that's the best feeling.

5 Comments:

Blogger Matthew V said...

Amazing. Nothing about that sounds bad. Where are you off to now? What are your plans for the fall?

2:51 a.m.  
Blogger Mapie said...

This last year may be one of the highlights of your life when you look back at it when you are 80 something...I hope many more like this will come to you.
I am happy for you.
And I am proud of you.
x x

3:06 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

je suis bien content pour toi Steph que tu aies passé au travers cette année parisienne. Le sentiment d'accomplissement personnel est totalement génial. Je suis content de voir que tu l'as atteint.

je suis fier de toi ma petite patissière préférée!!
Enjoy Istanbul!
xx

3:24 p.m.  
Blogger johanne said...

un an a paris est une experience inoubliable particulierement chez un des grands maitres...
avec new york ton cv va etre de plus en plus impressionnant...
bravo pour ce test d'endurance et de perseverance...

2:15 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Et que se passe-t-il depuis? Je viens tout juste de prendre connaissance de ton blog cet après-midi et j’ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à te lire. Félicitations pour ce bel accomplissement. Je te souhaite de nombreuses autres expériences tout aussi enrichissantes. Marie-Noelle, Dubai, UAE

4:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home