Thursday, May 18, 2006

Back Home...

Comming back home from a long journey always feels weired... Now that I'm here, I feel that I wasn't even gone! I feel like this past year was a dream, it's so weired! So since I finished work, I went to Turkey with Aurélie, and had a big goodbye party. Thank you all for supporting me in this experience, it was a great one. Hopefully there will be many more to come... Next stop, NYC!!! I'm going to work with Damien, a guy who used to work at PH who is now at Bouley. Leaving sunday or monday, not sure yet(family function on sunday night, I mean haven't seen them in 10months!) for about 2 weeks. Keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

cool!
you have to change the title of your blog now...
Steph in NYC!

1:49 p.m.  
Blogger johanne said...

alors je n'ai pas eu la chance de te dire bonjour a st-lambert...peut-etre que l'on se verra a new york...en tous cas je continues de suivre ton blog...dont tu dois changer le titre evidemment...comme le dit vanou...

2:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home