Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What to do...

I got back from NYC and 2 days later I was replacing Michelle at Les Chèvres, who was going to New-York herself. After that, I started working -replacing again- at Decca 77, on Drummond corner René-Lévesque. I'm there for another week. And after that, well I know I have a dentist appointment on July 4th, and that's my biggest commitment right now. wo-ho. After, I'm free. I get to do what I want I guess, but have not decided what that was yet. Look for a job here? Go work in Barcelona? See what's going on in Sydney? Spend summer on Vancouver island? Go replace(again!) at Room 4 Dessert for the month of august in NYC? who knows? well I sure don't... argh!

2 Comments:

Blogger johanne said...

lot of choices...big decision...

3:57 a.m.  
Blogger Matthew V said...

Et, pis, quoi après?? Ya pas de pâtisseries a goûter ou photographier a Montréal? Let's go!

2:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home