Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Party


So I'm still not in the Christmas spirit, there's no x-mas Frank Sanatra songs playing in the house and no 41cm of snow outside! Oh well, Marylou tried her best by having a x-mas tree, and some x-mas sent by crabtree and evelyn! We had a party saturday and it was fun! mostly ML's friends, but some of mine came and I was happy! Camille, Fabien and Jonathan from work, and Jean from Montreal! He's a friend of a friend who studies in Paris for 2 yrs. I'm jalous cause Vanessa is heading back to Mtl, and I'm not! She's bringing some gifts for me so that's nice! and a 15 lbs book! anyway, I think christmas will not happen for me this year, oh well, it will be around next year...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey steph

it was good talking to you this morning. just wanted to let you know that mom just ordered you a super cool xmas present...might just cheer you up
;-)

mp

4:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home