Sunday, October 30, 2005

FF Rocks!

So yes, I'm here to work, and to have a professional experience, but I mean, I gatta take advantage of the city as well! So I've been doind other things than work, and well, it involves a lack of sleep... since I work at 4am on weekends... Marylou had friends over for dinner all week, and it was fun. Saturday, after work, I went to the qualifications of Paris-Bercy, an ATP tournement(tennis) with Julien and friends, so that was fun for 3 hours, and then I had the Franz Ferdinan show!!! It was at the Zénith, in the Parc de la Vilette, and it was GREAT! they really put a great show. The visuals were the best I've see in shows(although I don't have that many shows to my curriculum...)I was planning to go alone and finally decided not to go, when Marylou told me she was going with some other friend! So I finally got a ticket from a scalper. goodie, goodie. But then I went to bed only at 12... working at 4... thank God for the extra hour of sleep with the time changing! Going to take a nap now...

4 Comments:

Blogger Mapie said...

It's fun to see what you are up to.
You should post more often...
x x

3:47 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take me Out to the Fran Ferdinan show!! cool it must have been. Nice it must have been the light show. This fire must have been burning all night long! The dark of the Matinée must have been arriving wuite fast. Tell her tonight that Jacqueline was there! ;-)
cool dudette. Profit from the time que tu es une petite jeunesse ;-) hehe
m-a xx

4:27 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey la soeur!
tu as d'autres novuelles pour nous? ta vie sociale nous intéresse! ;-) d'autres anecdotes SVP!
take care

4:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! tu serais dûe pour un autre posting des Aventures à Stephy!
later gator!

10:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home